Thursday, May 1, 2008

What Not to Buy


Frankly, the net has offered us almost everything that we can find in the market. Sometimes we may stop and think that... "Hey why dont I buy this and that in the net. Saves me from standing up!". There are a lot of reasons why people buy stuff from the net. Several reasons are as followed.

1. Higher percentage of availability of item can be ordered online.
2. Saves you the trouble from going to the store.
3. Can be delivered to you directly.
4. Possibly getting it cheaper.

But among these advantages, I'm not a fan of shopping online. For I prefer to see and test what im purchasing even if the price is cheaper. I would gladly pay double of its value if i can really test and see the item's quality.

What not to shop online? I have little experience of this, but I can advise that not to shop for clothes or any kind of wear on the net.

Reason 1

Might not fit perfectly for you... Sure you can get the measurements of your body and compare it with the information given in the net, but from experience, clothes doesn't really depend on measurements itself to really "fit" you. Clothes might have your correct measurements but might not perfectly go well with your figure. For example, I saw this pair of jeans in the mall, by just looking at it, i know it fits me well. Well it did fit me in terms of measurements but it didnt go well with my long legs.

Reason 2

Defectiveness of quality... There can be damages in the fabric, stains or decoloration. This can really ruin the cloth/clothes you ordered.

Reason 3

No warranties... If there are damages or any unsatisfaction when recieving the things that you ordered, there can be no guarantee that you can still return, exchange or refund for the item that you have bought.

Over all, I simply discourage people to shop online. There is no better way in shopping than personal shopping itself. Getting the best quality and satisfaction is highly guaranteed in this way.

No comments: