Thursday, May 15, 2008

What i like about JSP?


I think its about 3-4 weeks since JSP was introduced to me. My html and java programming background helped a lot in understanding JSP. Its not much different from these things, for me its just combining the two. Although JSP has its differences from the two, I have to admit its simpler and easier to understand.

What I like about JSP? Lets start first where I learned JSP. Eclipse... to me eclipse is just a guide and a compiler. This is where my JSP life started. Eclipse is cool because when i hard code, it indicates the errors and sometimes even corrects or suggests replacement for each error. Comparing to the old fashion notepad hardcoding, Eclipse made my hard coding life much more comfortable. Another thing that I like about the things that i learned in JSP is that I could use a server to store data and access these things whenever the program or presentation is running. It further enhanced my knowledge in applying what I learned in JSP outside the school. Frankly all that I have learned in the past 2 years is how to create simple programs with less application in real life. But with a server, its good to see a light in my future. (hehehe)

I really ran out of words in describing what I like about JSP because the experience was too short. I just have to self study JSP or wait for next summer to have guidance in my journy in learning JSP.

Last words, since this is the last time i would be writing a blog as a requirement and maybe last time you ( Ma'am Michelle ) would read this. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you ma'am for enriching our knowledge in scripting. It was a short yet fun experience to be in your class. Thank you! Hope to see you again in the future. :D

No comments: